Required documents & download
- Application form
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of Certificate of Alien Registration (civilian)
- Original Certificate of Foreign Resident Registration (civilian),
issued from the local government office where you are registered.
Or an original document which certifies your FPO/APO post office box (military).
- Four Color Photographs of 4.5 cm×3.5 cm,
taken within six months, hatless, no sunglasses, front-view, above the chest, with your name and date of birth on the back side.
- Original Certificate of preliminary physical examination,
Examination is carried out for eyesight, color blindness, eye disease, hearing ability. You must be “normal” for each item. Request that the doctor circle “normal” by showing your drivers license if you have one as it has the same standard. It is recommended that a Japanese doctor conduct the exam because you need a seal stamp on your photo.
- Mail all of the above documents #1 to #6 to:
Aoki boat school
Rinku-port Kita1, Tajiri-tyo, Sennan-gun,
Osaka, 5980093 Japan
- Download the guide to the boat license exam