- Sailing classes are held at Yokosuka, Osaka, Aichi, Okayama and Okinawa .
- Boating license classes are located at Yokosuka and Osaka.
- Osaka main school (sailing & boat ｌicense classes)
is located at Rinku-town next to the Kansai international airport. The marina Tajiri is a good size facility and has a good home-like atmosphere.
Rinku-port Kita 1, Tajiri-cyo, Sennan-gun, Osaka, 5980093 Japan.
Tel. 072-465-8192 Fax. 072-465-8194
- Tokyo school (sailing classes)
is at Yumenosima marina is a walking distance from Shinkiba station, Tokyo metro line.
- Yokosuka school (sailing & boat license classes)
are based at a modern resort Marina Velasis at Yokosuka, southern tip of Tokyo bay where you can enjoy clear wind and water.
- Aichi school (sailing classes)
is in the newly built Lagoona Marina located the east of Nagoya at the middle of Mikawa bay. The bay is near a peninsula that usually experience calm water.